Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1255 N Basin Ln, Sarasota
Offering one of the area’s most coveted lifestyles, this bayfront residence rests on one of the most magnificent lots available on world-renowned Siesta Key. Uniquely situated at the end of a private street that is part of the Sanderling Club, this gated property encompasses over 1.2 acres directly on the water with more than 175 feet on the bay and over 275 canal front feet along its southern boundary. As you enter the gates you are treated to perfectly manicured grounds highlighted by mature Oaks that draw you to the home itself which exudes a casual coastal style. The backyard is an oasis and has been transformed by the current owners to include a rectangular heated pool and spa, firepit, beach area and oversized tiki hut that spans almost the length of the home. The adjacent screened room and Florida room further enhance the indoor/outdoor feel of this residence. Multiple entertaining spaces featuring classic Florida finishes and plenty of room for family and guests make this home a near-perfect family home or island getaway. The extra-long boat dock with two lifts and floating dock caters to the watersport’s enthusiasts and the onsite shed is the perfect place for storing kayaks, canoes, fishing gear or whatever your interests may be. This property is truly extraordinary on its own, but as part of the Sanderling Club lifestyle, it offers a beach club, tennis courts, Paul Rudolph designed beach cabanas, children’s playground, and beach volleyball court. Begin living your dream lifestyle today.
- MLS® #A4456948
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,545
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Available
- FeaturesMarina, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Fishing, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, In County, Oversized Lot, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater, Intracoastal Waterway
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- RoofMembrane, Shingle
- Days on Market146
- Address1255 N Basin Ln
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSanderling Club
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo, Corner Unit
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 13th, 2020 at 10:45pm EDT.