Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
350 Morningside Dr, Sarasota
Your opportunity to own a waterfront home in Sarasota’s most sought-after neighborhood, Lido Shores, for under $1.5 million! Indulge in the beauty and real sense of community Lido Shores has to offer with close proximity to the vibrant arts and amenities of downtown, boutique shopping and dining on St. Armands, private deeded access to Lido Beach just steps from your front door, and minutes away from Sarasota International Airport. Well-designed 3 bedroom, 3 and a half bath home on just over a quarter of an acre, waterfront lot. The lush vegetation, privacy wall, and serene waterfront setting create an atmosphere of peace and tranquility day and night. Enjoy water views from multiple vantage points in the kitchen, living room, and dining room, pool patio access from the first-floor master bedroom, and fishing/kayak pier out to Pansy Bayou. Impeccably maintained. New quartz countertops in the kitchen, updated appliances, and newer AC. Home has a two-car garage, large pool, and metal roof.
- MLS® #A4457165
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,674
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available
- FeaturesPark, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStem Wall
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
- Address350 Morningside Dr
- SubdivisionLido C
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market69
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 7:30am EDT.