Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11902 Goldenrod Ave, Bradenton
Outdoor Oasis on premium lakefront Awaits you! Welcome home to this immaculate, custom-built, 3 bed 2.5 bath plus den split floor plan with heated pool in amenity rich community of Greyhawk Landing. The meticulous owners of this Sam Rogers "Captiva" model did not hold back with upgrades. Take in all of nature, Florida sunsets, with this luxurious, private over sized brick paved pool/lanai, overlooking the lake view surrounded by lush mature landscaping. Pure elegance from the moment you enter the front entryway, open floor plan that seamlessly flows into the great room with boasting 12' ceilings, custom trim and crown molding, upgraded tile, plantation shutters, home automation, upgraded smart lighting, wired audio including the lanai that is sure to impress. The Gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances, gas cook top, granite counter tops and upgraded cabinets throughout along with a separate dining nook/cafe area. Retreat to the owner's suite with lake view complete with separate dual vanities, walk in spacious closet and oversize shower. The den/office with access to the half bath and spacious hallway closet, extra storage cabinets in laundry room a bonus. Guest bedrooms are light, bright with shared bath and shower. The gated community is an excellent location, has two resort-style pools, fitness center, lighted tennis, basketball courts, ball fields, fishing pier, miles of nature trails, top rated schools, close to restaurants and UTC mall. Please make sure to check out the video home tour.
- MLS® #A4457240
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,222
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market17
- Address11902 Goldenrod Ave
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Phase V-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 7:00am EDT.