Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
340 46th Ct E, Bradenton
Rare opportunity to live the Florida boating lifestyle you’ve dreamed about in this premier boating community of Riverdale/Inlets! Ideal quiet cul-de-sac location on a saltwater basin with direct access to the Manatee River and Gulf of Mexico, no locks. This home has been lovingly cared for by the original owner and is ready for you to bring your personal touches. No HOA fees, no CDD fees and no worries with a new roof Jan 2020, zone 1 Heat Pump HVAC June 2019, zone 2 Heat Pump HVAC Jan 2020. First level offers foyer entry, living room, separate dining room, and family room with hardwood floors. The kitchen is light and inviting with granite countertops, a huge island, ample cabinets, closet pantry and butler’s pantry. Second level holds all bedrooms and a large bonus room, with all bedrooms having water views. The spacious owner’s retreat has 2 walk-in closets, dual sinks, garden tub, Roman shower & W/C. Sliding glass doors lead to a screened lanai overlooking the backyard, mangroves along the waterfront add to the “Old Florida” feel and on occasion you’ll spot manatees at play in the basin. Convenient to I-75, restaurants & shopping & SR 64 leads directly to Anna Maria Island. Enjoy boating, kayaking, paddle boarding or jet-ski’s, you can have it all at The Inlets!
- MLS® #A4457552
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,920
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market74
- Address340 46th Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale / Inlets
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 5:00am EDT.