Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3814 65th St E, Bradenton
This one of a kind home is situated on 2.75 acres of century old manicured oaks w. a meandering drive leading through a spectacular Florida setting. Designed & masterfully built by the original owner. The home also features a 26'x60' and 28'x28' detached garage/workshop secluded to the outside world 14' doors and loft storage. Custom features highlight the experience & heart of the master wood craftsman/owner. A towering two story living/dining room with floor-to-ceiling stonefront fireplace surrounded by glass are a main focal point with exposed wood beams and vaulted ceiling. The two story open plan shares the morning light with an open kitchen & loft areas. Three large bedrooms, loft, open kitchen with breakfast bar, nook, lower level office/den, large utility room & loads of storage complete this ideally laid out home. Two open staircases lead to the spacious guest bedrooms, loft & upper level bath with the master bedroom located on the lower level. The master bath is a high point featuring the builder's wood working talents. Recent updates include newer air conditioning, "hardy board" exterior siding, pebble tech pool finish, pavers & more. Enjoy sunrises & sunsets from the 500 sf + Florida room featuring a granite summer kitchen open to a private pool & paver deck. If a special home is what you are looking for & the opportunity to work from home or enjoy your hobbies look no further. Ideally located minutes off I75, less than 30 minutes to major airports, beaches & yet secluded and private.
- MLS® #A4457622
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,500
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Boat, RV Garage, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewOversized Lot, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorCement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Kitchen, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsWindow Treatments, Thermal Windows
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market180
- Address3814 65th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBraden Oaks Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 5th, 2020 at 8:15pm EDT.