Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7820 Portosueno Ave, Bradenton
Located in one of Bradenton's most beloved historic neighborhoods, this classic Tudor-style POOL HOME is on one of Palma Sola Park's most scenic streets with views of the community's waterfront boat basin, and just a short walk to the Bayfront park and fishing pier. The custom 4BD/3BH residence was originally built as an Architect's own home featuring quality construction and all the charm you would expect with this grand style including a hand-painted brick façade, stately gate posts and insulated lattice pattern windows. Reminiscent of a classic cottage garden, manicured landscaping welcomes you in to a bright open interior. With soaring ceilings and tile flooring, the house has great acoustics perfect for the music lover! The huge Master Suite has room for a sitting area, adjoining dressing area, and walk-in closet. French doors lead to the expansive screened lanai and large sparkling pool, all redone in 2017. Private back yard offers peaceful views and a deck perfect for grilling. Impeccably maintained, the home features a low maintenance metal roof, indoor laundry and attached two car garage. Only five minutes from the Gulf Beaches, neighbors love this unique waterfront community of tree-lined streets, and well maintained homes on larger lots. While, not mandatory, their fun neighborhood Association gets together for coffee, dinners and basin picnics. As they become available, residents may sign up for a boat slip at the basin to enjoy boating access to Palma Sola Bay and the Gulf of Mexico beyond.
- MLS® #A4457751
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,193
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Tudor
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Park, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market62
- Address7820 Portosueno Ave
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Other
- # of Stories1
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 3:29pm EDT.