Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6611 Stone River Rd #204, Bradenton
Light, bright, and beautifully decorated, this 2 bed, 2 bath, 1 car garage condo has been meticulously maintained and being sold turnkey furnished. Expansive golf course views from your glass/screened enclosed back lanai that overlooks the 6th green at Tara Golf & C.C. Another screened lanai is off the kitchen for you to enjoy your morning cup of coffee. Vaulted ceilings,tile countertops in kitchen and bathrooms, spacious rooms, 1 car detached garage, and a community pool within steps of condo. An equity golf membership to Tara conveys with this condo offering you an abundance of amenities including a championship golf course, exercise facility with state of the art equipment, lap pool, sauna, concession stand, hot tub/spa, Har-Tru tennis courts, bocce ball, pickle ball, Clubhouse with fine dining and grill room, driving range, putting green, pro-shop and a very active social membership. Mandatory membership fees affiliated with the CLass A membership of $429 mth and $60 mth food min at the Clubhouse. One Time Capital Contribution of $3500 payable at closing, and a yearly fee of $917 which includes Comcast Cable TV with voice activated remotes, high speed internet, HBO, ESPN, music and expansive channels. Quarterly association fees of $1062 which includes water/sewer and total maintenance free living. Centrally located with easy access to shopping, dining, and a short drive to Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, Ringling Museum, and some of the most beautiful beaches Southwestern Fl has to offer.
- MLS® #A4457785
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,202
- Year Built1990
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Sauna, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Open
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market74
- Address6611 Stone River Rd #204
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Verandas
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 2:45pm EDT.