Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8105 Grand Estuary Trl #101, Bradenton
This may be one of the BEST VIEWS (really!) in River Strand! The rear facing lanai brilliantly captures a signature "WRAP AROUND" lake and a sprawling golf course view. This MINT CONDITION & FURNISHED (inquire for details) 2 bed/den Colonade has multiple side windows that allow natural illumination to bathe the interior with light. The wrap around lake view also serves as a Massive Privacy buffer between your residence and the next condo building...talk about a unique residence! There are FEWER Colonade Models than any other terrace condo in River Strand too. Of course, the extra den, which can double as a 3rd bedroom, offers fantastic flex appeal. This residence has notable upgrades, including tile floors throughout (no carpet here!), a transferable American Home Shield warranty, no-seeum lanai screens, granite counters, S/S appliances, & 42 inch cabinets. Designed on a split plan for privacy, the Owner's Retreat features 2 large closets & en-suite bath. The storage unit is a perfect place for golf clubs, bikes, & beach chairs. This condo includes an equity membership to a 27 hole Arthur Hills championship golf course & River Strand Country Club, w/ access to the tennis center & 8 HAR-TRU lighted tennis courts. There are TWO clubhouses, restaurant, and the main pool has a poolside grill, sand "beach" & resistance pool. You also have use of the 3,500 sq. ft. fitness center with separate aerobics room with 24hr access. This complex is within 1 mile of I-75--a quick commute to St. Pete, Tampa, or Sarasota!
- MLS® #A4457869
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,408
- Year Built2011
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesElevators, Maintenance Free, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market7
- Address8105 Grand Estuary Trl #101
- SubdivisionRiver Strand At Heritage Harbour
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Kw Suncoast
Listing information courtesy of Kw Suncoast.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 2:15pm EDT.