Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4531 Swordfish Dr, Bradenton
Updates abound in this pristine 2251 sq foot canal front home in The Inlets. This 4 bed 3 bath pool/spa home sits on a freshwater canal with 75 ft of water frontage. It has a brand new roof along with newer natural gas pool heater and 4 year old AC. The kitchen was remodeled in 2012 with granite countertops, tile backsplash, refrigerator, and convection oven. All of the light fixtures in the home were replaced along with all window treatments/blinds, and plantation shutters. The home was painted and epoxy flooring added to garage along with polyaspartic coating to the driveway and entry. Other updates include whole house surge protection, pool and spa pumps and spa blower replaced. Direct access to the Manatee River and the Gulf. A short drive to the UTC mall, Sarasota, the Beaches, I75, downtown St. Pete and the Tampa airport.
- MLS® #A4457870
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,251
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront, Community Boat Ramp
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontFreshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Child Safety Fence
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market62
- Address4531 Swordfish Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 12:45am EDT.