Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6926 45th Ter E, Bradenton
Large 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 car garage, Caged Pool home on Cul De Sac Lot!! Private Setting over looking Preserve & Pond. Spacious Fenced Rear Yard in Vinyl fencing and Tile Roof. Foyer Entry to Welcome, Living & Dining Room, Open Kitchen with breakfast nook, breakfast bar & Pantry overlooks the Family Room with Crown Molding and Caged Pool. One Bedroom with Pool view and One Full Bathroom on the Ground Floor with the Upstairs offering Large Bonus Room, Laundry Room with Deep Sink & Cabinet, 2 additional Bedrooms with Jack-N-Jill Bathroom and the Master Suite with spacious Bathroom - Dual Sinks & Separate Tub & Shower. 2 Car Garage offers additional Storage Closet and Contains the Hurricane Shutters for the Home. Outstanding Community offering Sidewalks, Playground and is close the Creekwood Park with Dog Run, Multi Purpose Track, Playground and Picnic Facilities. Just around the corner from Shopping, Numerous Restaurants, Medical Facilities and I-75. **One Time Resale Capital Contribution of $500.00 Due At Closing From Buyer**
- MLS® #A4457901
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,960
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Greenbelt, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Conservation Area, Conservation, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorStucco, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market56
- Address6926 45th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCrossing Creek Village Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 2:15pm EDT.