Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8742 54 Ave W #8742, Bradenton
*****AVAILABLE FOR 2020 SEASON STARTING 4/16/20*****Leased Jan-Mar 2021*****Just minutes away from the Open Waters and the Pristine Beaches of The Gulf of Mexico. This Turnkey Furnished 2BR / 2BA Waterfront Residence gives you Vacation Living 365 Days a Year. Located on a Saltwater Canal nestled in the Tidy Island Nature Preserve. Residence features a Great Room with Vaulted Plank Ceilings, Wood Burning Fireplace, Spilt Bedrooms, Lanai overlooking the Canal and Preserve, an Open Breezy Florida Room with Northern Exposure and a Deep-Water Private Boat Slip. Community Amenities include Heated Pool and Community Fishing Dock. All this just minutes away from the Intercoastal and the Pristine Beaches of The Gulf of Mexico.....A MUST SEE FOR THE NATURE / BOATING/ FISHING ENTHUSIAST!!! Rates: Jan-Apr $3,500 a month/May-Dec $2,500 a month
- MLS® #A4457942
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,561
- Year Built1981
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Dock, Pool, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Water Access, Waterfront, Fishing, Fishing Pier
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Covered
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Gentle Sloping, Hilly, Water View, Greenbelt View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market69
- Address8742 54 Ave W #8742
- SubdivisionBay Hollow Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated, Corner Unit
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:O'steen Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of O'steen Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 12:45am EDT.