Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6891 74th Street Cir E, Bradenton
Welcome to River Place, a quiet, gated community tucked away behind desirable Tara Preserve. This stately 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home has incredible curb appeal with its paver entry, lush landscaping and outdoor lighting. Once inside, you will be taken in by the soaring ceilings and 2 story fireplace that is the focal point of this home. This great room floor plan features tile flooring, a baker's kitchen with solid surface counters, solid wood cabinets, new stainless appliances, including a gas range, separate dining room with bay window, and dinette with slider to lanai. First floor master suite has 2 walk in closets and luxurious master bath. The dramatic stairway leads to 3 additional bedrooms and a spacious bath. Recent updates include fresh paint throughout, new stainless steel appliances, and new high end carpet on second floor. Vacation at home in the wonderful pool area with solar heat, LED lighting, and paver pool deck. River Place is a short distance to Lakewood Ranch amenities, dining, shopping, and medical care, and excellent schools. Close proximity to I-75 makes for a short ride to Sarasota or St.Pete/Tampa. The community features large lakefront pool, clubhouse, fitness center, nature trails, and a kayak launch on the Braden River for fishing and exploring nature. Low HOA fees and No CDD fees! This home is truly move in ready!
- MLS® #A4457957
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,089
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market57
- Address6891 74th Street Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas, Non Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 11:15am EDT.