Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7927 Warwick Gardens Ln, University Park
Have you dreamed of a gracious home with a spectacular water view while watching golfers in the distance? You may have found your new home in University Park Country Club! This custom-built home by Todd Johnston is filled with natural light and elegant finishes throughout. As you approach, the circular paver driveway beckons you toward the double door leaded glass entry where the expansive view steals the show upon entering this lovely home. Combining the traditional with contemporary elements throughout, this home is filled with natural light and the soft palette makes decorating in your own personal style a breeze. The fine finishes include 12-foot tray ceilings, dental crown molding, 18” tumbled edge tile flooring, gas fireplace, sliding glass doors to the lanai from the living and family room areas. The spacious kitchen offers wood cabinetry, granite, GE Monogram appliances including a 6-burner gas cooktop, wine cooler, pantry closet and a built-in desk area. The serene master suite provides two master closets with custom built-ins and separate vanity areas, glass block walk in shower and soaking tub. Enjoy outdoor living in style with the heated pool & spa, two covered patio areas, a summer kitchen and amazing view. Begin living the University Country Club lifestyle with 27 holes of championship golf, Har-Tru tennis courts, a game of croquet, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and the great dining venue. Close to the UTC and all the cultural events of Sarasota. This is the dream!
- MLS® #A4457970
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,104
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Golf Course Frontage, Street Paved, Street Private, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address7927 Warwick Gardens Ln
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market48
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 4:30am EDT.