Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4712 Compass Dr, Bradenton
Positioned on a canal just moments from the Manatee River, this former model home in The Inlets embraces a truly nautical lifestyle. Located on a cul-de-sac surrounded by sparkling waterways, the 1,866 sq. ft. residence boasts exquisite finishes blended with open areas for entertaining and delightful indoor/outdoor living. Sunlight sparkles through French doors to an elegant floor plan showcasing Rockhill coffee maple hardwood flooring, 4½” baseboards, and crown molding. The host in you will love the living area with Bose speakers, decorative window treatments, gas fireplace, and recessed lighting. Prepare the catch of the day in the gourmet kitchen, equipped with Samsung stainless appliances, soft-closing custom wood cabinets, granite surfaces, decorative tile backsplash, breakfast bar and eat-in kitchen. Celebrate special occasions in the formal dining room with a built-in dry bar. Unwind after a long day in the master suite, complete with walk-in closet, extra built-ins, and a sumptuous bath outfitted with porcelain tile, dual sinks, and private pool entrance. Every day will feel like a vacation on the pool terrace, complete with covered entertaining area, stainless grill, and lagoon-style waterfall. Launch your boat from the dock with lift and experience the romantic waterways of the Manatee River. The location is near a wealth of restaurants, shopping, golf, and beautiful sandy beaches are just a short drive away.
- MLS® #A4458050
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,876
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Playground, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Private Boat Ramp
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Portico, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Freshwater, Canal-Fresh
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Shades
- Days on Market129
- Address4712 Compass Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Dry Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 4:30am EDT.