Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
808 3rd Ave W #509, Bradenton
*****AVAILABLE STARTING 4/1/20*****LEASED JAN-MAR 2021*****COME LIVE WHERE THE RIVER MEETS DOWNTOWN IN THE PROMENADE AT RIVER WALK. AMENITIES GALORE FILL THIS BUILDING INCLUDING HEATED POOL AND SPA/HUGE FITNESS CENTER/MOVIE THEATER/ACTIVITY ROOM WITH FULL KITCHEN/CLIMATE CONTROLLED STORAGE FACILITY/TENNIS, BASKETBALL, AND PICKLE BALL COURTS/SECURED, ASSIGNED, COVERED PARKING/GUEST SUITES. THIS UNIT HAS SPECTACULAR VIEWS OF THE MANATEE RIVER AND OVERLOOKS THE COMMUNITY POOL. HAVE BREAKFAST AS YOU WATCH DOLPHINS IN THE RIVER. TAKE A PEAK AND SEE WHAT YOU'RE MISSING! Rates: In-Season(Jan-Apr) $3,500 a month/Off-Season(May-Dec) $2,000 a month.
- MLS® #A4458054
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,575
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Wheelchair Access, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Association Recreation - Lease
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market73
- Address808 3rd Ave W #509
- SubdivisionRiver Dance A Condo Or1960/4183
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:O'steen Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of O'steen Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 4:00am EDT.