Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
577 Lakeside Dr, Bradenton
*****Available starting 9/1/20*****Leased Jan-Mar 2021*****Absolutely immaculate turnkey furnished, 2BD/2BA second floor condo with lake view located in desirable Wildewood Springs. Your very own assigned carport is located just steps from the front door. Wildewood Springs is a very quiet community with an active association which, schedules community events such as coffees, game nights and dinners. This unique community is a bird and wildlife sanctuary and the residents love walking, biking, jogging or, enjoying the heated swimming pools/spas and tennis courts in a serene natural setting. Enjoy your morning coffee in your large glass enclosed lanai overlooking a lake and lush tropical setting. Convenient to shopping, restaurants, golfing, Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, IMG Sports Academy, State College of Florida and just minutes to Robinson Preserve and the pristine beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Rates: In season(Jan-Apr) $2500 a month/Off season (May-Dec) $1500 a month
- MLS® #A4458062
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,728
- Year Built1979
- TypeResidential Lease
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Maintenance, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Fitness, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewGreenbelt, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market169
- Address577 Lakeside Dr
- SubdivisionWildewood Spgs 5-d Lakeside
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- ElementaryMoody Elementary
- MiddleCollege Park Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:O'steen Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of O'steen Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2020 at 9:00am EDT.