Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5926 Tidewood Ave #7, Sarasota
This is an amazing, superbly renovated Sarasota bayfront villa, minutes to powdery Siesta Key Beach. Dockage for cruising waterways is a few steps from your backdoor with mesmerizing views of dolphin and manatee. An inviting residence welcomes you in a way that is so light and bright, it is both energizing yet tranquil. The owner was able to achieve a truly unique home, spacious in design with unending attention to details including numerous accessibility features. A top-to-bottom 2019 remodel replacing all electric, plumbing, framing, flooring, drywall & ductwork. Like a new top of the line home with designer lighting, custom kitchen in quartz, Thermador appliances, pot filler, backsplash, solid wood soft-close cabinets, are all of note. The exquisite finishes extend to both baths and a built-in bar/laundry area. Porcelain tile floors are throughout all living areas. The master is an oasis with enormous outfitted custom walk-in closet, walk in shower, dual sinks. The outdoor living is as compelling as the indoor, with a front large courtyard patio, and rear breathtaking sunset full bay views. On a practical note: Impact windows and doors, LED lighting, new AC, Icynene insulation, climate-controlled garage. One must see to truly appreciate how spectacular it is, with revised floor plan adding additional under air square footage. The Baywood Colony community pool and clubhouse are an additional bonus to the incredible waterfront lifestyle along with the Gulf coast cultural gem of nearby downtown Sarasota.
- MLS® #A4458093
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,762
- Year Built1973
- StyleBungalow, Contemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market157
- Address5926 Tidewood Ave #7
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionBaywood Colony Sec 1
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 3rd, 2020 at 7:45pm EDT.