Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
304 Springdale Dr #304, Bradenton
*****Available starting 5/1/20*****Leased Jan-Mar 2021*****“Ground Floor” turnkey furnished 2BD/2BA condo with detached carport located in desirable Wildewood Springs. Wildewood Springs is a very quiet community with an active association which schedules community events such as coffees, game nights, and dinners. This unique community is a bird and wildlife sanctuary and the residents love walking, biking, jogging or, enjoy the swimming pool and tennis courts in serene natural setting. Master Bedroom has carpet and walk in closet, guest bedroom and living room have laminate flooring, kitchen and bathrooms have ceramic tile. Enjoy your morning coffee in large glassed in lanai overlooking lush tropical setting. Convenient to shopping, restaurants, golfing, Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, IMG Sports Academy, State College of Florida, and just minutes to Robinson Preserve, and beautiful Gulf beaches. RATES: IN-SEASON JAN.-MAR: $2500 PER MONTH/OFF-SEASON APR-DEC: $1400 PER MONTH
- MLS® #A4458111
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,550
- Year Built1977
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Maintenance Free, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Pool, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewNear Public Transit
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market73
- Address304 Springdale Dr #304
- SubdivisionWildewood Spgs 3-a Springdal
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryMoody Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:O'steen Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of O'steen Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 5:30am EDT.