Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8508 54th Avenue Cir E, Bradenton
New Roof, New Interior and Exterior Paint, and New Carpet in this Peaceful treed lake view Three Bedroom, Three Bath Plus Den Two Story Home. The Airy First Floor Features Master Suite, Guest Bedroom and Bath, Laundry Room, and Spacious Screened Lanai. The Bright Second Floor Features 2nd Master Suite, Den/Bonus Room with Private Screened Balcony. The Eat-In Kitchen Offers Raised Panel Cabinetry with Up-Lighting, A Large Breakfast Bar, Pantry, and New Stainless Appliances. The First Floor Master Bedroom Suite Includes a Spacious Walk-In Closet, A Separate Shower And A Tub. Enjoy the Maintenance Free Lifestyle beyond the gates of Rosedale Golf and Country Club featuring clubhouse, golf, fitness center, pool, tennis courts, all available with membership. Convenient location with easy access to I-75, the UTC Mall, area beaches, Medical Centers, and all entertainment the area has to offer.
- MLS® #A4458115
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,716
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCable, Gated Community, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market61
- Address8508 54th Avenue Cir E
- SubdivisionRosedale 8 Westbury Lakes
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 9:00pm EDT.