Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4203 99th St W, Bradenton
*****AVAILABLE 5/15/20-9/30/20 ONLY*****2 MONTH MINIMUM STAY*****ONLY A DRAW BRIDGE AWAY, LESS THAN 3 MILES, FROM THE PRISTINE BEACHES OF THE GULF OF MEXICO. NEWLY RENOVATED 4BR/3BA HOME GIVES YOU VACATION LIVING 365 DAYS A YEAR ON A SALTWATER CANAL. THIS MODERN, TURNKEY FURNISHED HOME OFFERS A QUIET AND LAID BACK FLORIDA LIFESTYLE WITH ALL THE COMFORTS OF HOME. COME STAY FOR A FEW WEEKS OR, EVEN BETTER A FEW MONTHS. PERFECT FOR SOMEONE WAITING FOR THEIR HOME TO BE BUILT. EVERYTHING IS UPDATED INCLUDING APPLIANCES, COOKING HARDWARE & UTENSILS, FURNITURE AND LINENS. ENJOY THE HEATED POOL OUT BACK OR, FISH FROM YOUR PRIVATE DOCK. MINUTES FROM ANNA MARIA ISLAND. IN FACT, TAKE THE BIKE TRAIL TO THE GULF OF MEXICO. A SHORT DRIVE WILL TAKE YOU TO ROBINSON PRESERVE, THE JEWEL OF MANATEE COUNTY WHEN IT COMES TO NATURE PRESERVES WITH BIKE TRAILS, FISHING PIERS, AND EXERCISE STATIONS. A MUST SEE FOR THE NATURE/BOATING/ FISHING/ ENTHUSIAST!!!
- MLS® #A4458128
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,633
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available
- FeaturesIrrigation-Reclaimed Water, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market67
- Address4203 99th St W
- SubdivisionSan Remo Shores Unit 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:O'steen Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of O'steen Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 12:00am EDT.