Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5328 Shadow Lawn Dr, Sarasota
The ideal island lifestyle. Located in the waterfront community of Siesta Isles near the powdery white sands of world-famous Siesta Beach, this fabulous waterfront home offers a deep-water dock on the Grand Canal with a 10,000 lb. boat lift. A charming paver walkway leads to the front entry of this four-bedroom, 2.5 bath split floor plan, which boasts water views from the front door. The living and dining rooms lead to an oversized kitchen, breakfast nook and waterfront family room with high ceilings and natural light, a wonderful area for entertaining with plenty of room for guests. The kitchen features abundant storage, wood cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances, buffet and breakfast bar. Sliding glass doors lead to the sparkling pool and screened lanai where you’ll have fun in the sun or just relax in the covered, shaded area. The large waterfront master bedroom suite offers a peaceful retreat. Three additional bedrooms, plus 1.5 baths and laundry room complete this home. The large, lush, tropically landscaped corner property offers privacy. Enjoy beautiful Siesta Beach or conveniently fish, kayak, paddle board or boat from the dock in your own backyard with only one bridge to the open bay. Additional storage in the large two-car garage and oversized paver driveway with extra parking. Near Siesta Village's charming shops and restaurants, 15 minutes by boat to Sarasota Bay with direct Gulf access, and only 15 minutes by car to experience downtown Sarasota’s urban amenities. Virtual tour: http://tours.srq360media.com/5328shadowlawndrive?mls
- MLS® #A4458171
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,746
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Florida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Garden View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market117
- Address5328 Shadow Lawn Dr
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSiesta Isles
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Dry Bar, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 1:15am EDT.