Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
863 Siesta Key Cir, Sarasota
Presenting a sensational blend of luxury, comfort and island elegance, this extraordinary home delivers sheer coastal perfection. Tucked away on Siesta Key’s Grand Canal, the five-bedroom home offers canal and Bay views from almost every room and is only minutes from the beach. This 6,076 sq. ft. residence was superbly renovated in 2017 with the highest regard for quality from start to finish, including new roof, impact-resistant windows and doors, new additions, HVAC, balconies, and new interior finishes. The kitchen is a dazzling culinary centerpiece with granite center island, farm sink, subway tile backsplash, induction cooktop, double ovens, built-in display cabinets and solid wood Amish made cabinetry from Nappanee, Indiana. The versatile floor plan includes travertine flooring in all living areas. The master suite offers signature luxury with a sitting area and an exquisitely remodeled bath. Master bath and powder room feature custom paint by a graduate of Ringling College. Two loft areas were added w/ display shelving one with library ladder. Two bonus rooms offer versatility as bedrooms, game/media or work out rooms. A new (2017) travertine deck and pool with sun shelf and a covered patio with summer kitchen set the stage for enjoying alfresco dining or simple relaxation. Boating is a daily diversion with new dock and 27K lb. lift, two jet ski lifts, water, and electric and quick access to the Bay. Completing the picture is a six-car garage (with three stalls including A/C). For a narrated tour of this beautiful home, visit https://youtu.be/QF0YGQtU_5E
- MLS® #A4458210
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,076
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages6
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Self Cleaning, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market80
- Address863 Siesta Key Cir
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSiesta Beach
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Bar Fridge
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Gas
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 3:30pm EDT.