Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2307 Avenue C, Bradenton Beach
DUPLEX INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! Experience the laid back beach atmosphere of Anna Maria Island from this beautifully maintained three-story duplex. This five-bedroom home with heated pool is perfectly poised within a short distance between the Gulf of Mexico and the Intracoastal Waterway, presenting an island lifestyle beyond compare. The second-floor unit is sold turnkey furnished and includes three bedrooms, two baths, charming kitchen, and a spacious living area that spills onto the screened-in balcony, ideal for drinking your morning coffee. The third level has never been rented by the current owners and offers two bedrooms, two baths, and lovely areas for entertaining and relaxing that include a balcony with Gulf views. Store all your island toys, from kayaks to surfboards, fishing gear, and bicycles on the ground level complete with two oversized storage rooms. Embracing the island lifestyle, the outdoors is a treasured retreat, complete with a solar heated pool, covered lanai, outdoor shower. Carefully fenced in, the grounds are tropically landscaped and equipped with a convenient irrigation system. Double hung hurricane rated windows provide peace of mind. Walk through the entire home on your phone in the 3D virtual tour link. Discover the adventures of Anna Maria Island living combined with the benefits of owning an income producing property offering weekly rentals. From kayaking the Intracoastal to seafood festivals, art walks, and along sandy shores, delight in living your seaside dream.
- MLS® #A4458233
- Square Footage2,342
- Year Built2000
- TypeResidential Income
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Off Street, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market123
- Address2307 Avenue C
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesThree Or More, Elevated
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 5:30am EDT.