Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7854 Chick Evans Pl, Sarasota
After a round of golf, retreat to your beautifully upgraded club home with relaxing screened lanai and pool overlooking the third tee of the Jones course. You’ll appreciate the open split bedroom floor plan design, neutral 18” tile flooring and high ceilings throughout the home, as well as crown molding. A chef’s dream, the gorgeous kitchen offers solid surface counters, stone backsplash, hardwood cabinets and lots of counter space. Enjoy tranquil golf and water views from the family and dining rooms, and plenty of room for entertaining both inside and out. Spacious master suite with custom walk-in closet, a separate vanity area for the lady of the house, large shower, and stone around the garden tub gives the feeling of your own private spa. French doors lead to the office that has room to add a Murphy bed if you desire a third bedroom. There is a deep two-car-garage with built-in storage and room for your golf cart. The newer roof was installed in 2015. Laurel Oak Country Club offers world-class amenities including two signature- designed 18-hole golf courses and state of the art tennis facility with 12 Har-Tru courts. A separate membership is required for the country club. More than just a home; this is a special place to live the lifestyle you deserve.
- MLS® #A4458251
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,578
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters
- Days on Market117
- Address7854 Chick Evans Pl
- SubdivisionLaurel Oak Estates Sec 04
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34240
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTatum Ridge
- MiddleMcIntosh Middle, McIntosh
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 1:45am EDT.