Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1340 Siesta Bayside Dr #1340-c, Sarasota
Are you looking for family-friendly resort living with lush, tropical landscaping, great amenities and PRICELESS deeded beach access? 1340 Siesta Bayside Drive within Gulf and Bay Bayside, unique because of its Key West architecture and community feel, is your chance to own a 2/2 in this highly sought after complex. The condo is conveniently situated near both the larger resort-style pool and the smaller, more intimate, pool. This FULLY TURNKEY FURNISHED condo can easily accommodate you and your guests with a smart layout, nicely-sized bathrooms, large eat-in kitchen and a glass-enclosed lanai. The condo has a washer and dryer inside and a private garage! Gulf and Bay Bayside features one-week rentals, with on-site management, and deeded beach access through Gulf and Bay Club. The entire community was re-roofed in 2015, the pools have recently been resurfaced and have all new, modern furniture, the club house had a major face lift in 2019 and THERE ARE NO OWNER ASSESSMENTS planned. Relax in the sunny south-facing lanai, enjoy the tennis and pickleball courts or grill out on the six community bbq grills. The walking path, outside the condo, leads to the community fishing dock and provides fun for the entire family. A full season of Guest reservations are an added bonus. Come visit!
- MLS® #A4458416
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,280
- Year Built1988
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Private
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Pool, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Water Access
- ParkingAssigned, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewGarden View
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market129
- Address1340 Siesta Bayside Dr #1340-c
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionGulf & Bay Club Bayside
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Argus Realty Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Argus Realty Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 4:15am EDT.