Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9397 Midnight Pass Rd #p5, Sarasota
EASY TO SHOW! Enjoy Peace and Tranquility from this fabulous 10th floor Penthouse PH5, 1,348 sq. ft 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo with under building parking. You will be amazed by the full views of the Gulf of Mexico and Little Sarasota Bay at "The Point" on Siesta Key. Completely remodeled in 2016, this condo features an open floor plan for all of your entertaining. Porcelain tile floors throughout, granite kitchen counters, wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and a new HVAC system with UV light. This unit also has custom recessed lighting. Your guests will enjoy the care that was given to the guest Bedroom and bath. The enclosed Florida room is air-conditioned, has hurricane sliders with 3M window film. For your convenience there is a washer/dryer in the unit. "The Point" is a beautiful landscaped 5.5 acre gated complex at the southern most tip of Siesta Key, surrounded by water on three sides. The amenities include a heated pool and spa, tennis courts, clubhouse with garden, kitchen, gym, meeting rooms, outside BBQ areas, Island Gazebo, boat docks, kayak racks and on-site management. "The Point" offers spectacular panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico, Little Sarasota Bay and the Neville Marine Preserve. Penthouse PH5 is perfectly positioned for sunrise and sunset views. Only a short distance to Turtle Beach, Crescent Beach and the world renowned Siesta Beach. Paradise awaits! Please visit the virtual link 2 for a close up walking tour or copy/paste the following link ( https://youtu.be/mEb6PSXDiQE )
- MLS® #A4458494
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,348
- Year Built1975
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Dock, Elevators, Fitness Center, Gated, Handicap Modified, Laundry, Maintenance, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Sauna, Spa/Hot Tub, Storage, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Wheelchair Access, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAssigned, Circular Driveway, Guest, Portico, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewCul-de-sac, FloodZone, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, City View, Park View, Pool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sauna, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market151
- Address9397 Midnight Pass Rd #p5
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionPointe On Midnight Pass
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories10
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 3:15pm EDT.