Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9150 Blind Pass Rd #405, Sarasota
DIRECT BEACHFRONT! Welcome to Fishermans Haven, where both the beach and your boat are downstairs! This spacious split plan residence is offered furnished and features many updates including newer kitchen and baths, plank flooring, crown molding, and many fresh touches throughout. There is a Bosch Washer & Dryer in the unit, and even a den/study where your extra guests can find privacy. It feels and flows like a home with wonderful water views. Located on Turtle Beach at the tranquil south end of Siesta Key, enjoy the Gulf and beach on one side and lagoon to the Intracoastal and Bay on the other. You’ll be surrounded by nature and beauty for which this side of Siesta Key is famous. In addition to the private beach, boat docks, and heated pool, you can walk to three restaurants or take the free trolley to World famous Siesta Village where restaurant and shopping choices abound. Gated entry, onsite management, monthly rentals up to 12 times per year, and a great place to launch your kayak too. Easy to show with a little notice.
- MLS® #A4458506
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,797
- Year Built1975
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- FeaturesCable, Elevators, Gated, Recreation Facilities, Gated Community, Pool, Laundry, Water Access
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewStreet Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLagoon, Gulf/Ocean
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsShades, Window Treatments
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market118
- Address9150 Blind Pass Rd #405
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionFishermans Haven
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories7
- StoriesOne, Mid Rise
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 5:30pm EDT.