Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5479 Lucia Pl, Sarasota
Virtual Tours Always Available!! Magnificent MOVE-IN READY 3 bedroom, 3 bath home with lake and preserve views. Over 2,200sf of living space, it sits on a corner lot on cul-de-sac street. Exquisite renovations include Engineered Hardwood Floors, Stunning Master Bath Suite with separate his/her configuration, Roman shower with rain showerhead and soaker tub, wood cabinets with thick Zodiac quartz surfaces, beautiful Italian ceramic tile. New Guest bath has fabulous frameless glass barn shower door. 10 and 12-ft ceilings have Crown Moldings, adorned with Decorative Lighting and Ceiling Fans, Central Vac. Chefs will appreciate the Open Kitchen’s custom cabinets and drawers and maintenance free Silestone Quartz Counters, large Pantry with custom wooden pull-out shelves, modern backsplash. Great Room has Custom Built-Ins, Expansive Screened Lanai with Decorative Concrete and Private Long Pond View allows for a pool or spa (Electricity is there). DiVosta-built home has unparalleled Poured Concrete, steel reinforced construction and was just enhanced with over $40,000 low E/hurricane impact windows and sliders so NO SHUTTERS NECESSARY! 2019 Trane HVAC. VillageWalk on Palmer Ranch offers heated and cooled lagoon and lap pools, Fitness Center, tennis, pickleball, bocce, Cafe, gas station, salon, gift shop, and many activities with competitive HOA fees! Enjoy miles of walking trails within the beautiful gated community minutes from the Legacy Bike Trail, #1 Siesta Key Beach, Arts and Culture of Sarasota.
- MLS® #A4458531
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,201
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Near Golf Course, Corner Lot, Corner Lot/Unit, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete, ICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms)
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market118
- Address5479 Lucia Pl
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 5:15pm EDT.