Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1207 N Lake Shore Dr, Sarasota
The motivated owner has positioned this property to be one of the best waterfront opportunities in the marketplace today. Located on a boat basin in the beloved neighborhood of Oyster Bay, its setting is magical w/a large backyard and private dock with lift. Serene views of the water are yours from this original Guy Peterson design which was a top to bottom remodel in 2014. There are quality finishes throughout this feel good home. The renovation includes a new kitchen with all stainless appliances, beautiful modern cabinetry, quartz counters, and a spacious pantry; new baths, new plumbing, new roof, all new Miami Dade rated windows, newly refurbished pool with built in sundeck for lounging, twin firepits, & new pool decking and screening. Elevator. Downstairs enjoy a family room/breakfast area located just off the kitchen, a living room with views of the water and pool area, a separate dining room and powder bath. Upstairs, additional space was added to create an amazing master suite with a stacked stone gas fireplace and a killer master bath including a free-standing tub, distinct his-n-her sections with 2 enormous walk-in closets. A bonus area perfect for TV or play space in addition to an office/den, two-bedroom suites and 2 additional bedrooms. This is the quintessential family home in one of the Mainland’s top neighborhoods where the Field Club is just around the corner and you’re in the epicenter of all shopping, restaurants and the gateway to Siesta Key with its award-winning white sand beaches.
- MLS® #A4458536
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,043
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, FloodZone, In County, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market116
- Address1207 N Lake Shore Dr
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionOyster Bay Estates
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Master Bedroom, Family Room
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 8:29am EDT.