Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3960 Somerset Dr #2, Sarasota
Direct waterfront on sailboat water with private deeded dock and lift! Located on north Siesta with no bridges to the bay. A boater's dream! Minutes to the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy maintenance free living in gated Somerset Cove. Beautiful open floor plan with soaring ceilings/windows. Custom kitchen with solid wood custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, wine refrigerator, silestone counter tops. Built-ins, walk in closet, wood burning fireplace, gorgeous wood flooring wet bar, ELEVATOR, spacious garage with AC, game room, screened-in balcony/patio, plantation shutters and much more. Loft area can be used as office or extra space for guests. Zoned AC with 2 fairly new units. Sold furnished. Heated community pool. Minutes from Siesta Key Beach and close to downtown Sarasota and area attractions. Pride of ownership shows! Make this your island retreat!***SIGNIFICANT PRICE REDUCTION*** VERY EASY TO SHOW WITH 2 HOUR NOTICE.
- MLS® #A4458558
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,758
- Year Built1990
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Dock, Gated, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market127
- Address3960 Somerset Dr #2
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSomerset Cove
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Elevator, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 6:00am EDT.