Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9484 Forest Hills Cir, Sarasota
GORGEOUS GOLF COURSE & LAKE VIEWS from this maintenance free Forest Hills villa are truly one of a kind. This freshly renovated home in Stoneybrook Golf & Country Club has two bedrooms plus a den, 2 full baths, Screened in front entry and a 2 car garage. Hosting for friends and family will be a cinch with the large open floor plan. Large sliding glass doors take you to the rear screened in lanai which gives breathtaking views of the 5th hole of this Arther Hills designed Golf Course. The Master Bedroom is light and bright with its own slider to the lanai and large double windows. The Master Bath boasts double sinks, soaking tub, oversized shower and a huge walk in closet. Stay safe from the storm with Hurricane shutters throughout also a large hurricane shutter system in the lanai and a generator for peace of mind. New Flooring, crown molding, new water heater, grab bars and wheel chair ramps are just a few of the upgrades in this home. Heated Community Pool and gathering area are just a short walk away from this "must see" home. Stoneybrook is a very active club, with great amenities like Golf, Bocce Ball, Tennis (HAR-TRU), Fitness center, large community pool and spa and much much more. SO whether its playing the Premier 18 hole golf course or stopping in at the Club for a drink or a bite to eat Stoneybrook has you covered. Minutes from Shopping, Siesta Key and the legacy trial. Come join the Stoneybrook Lifestyle!
- MLS® #A4458609
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,875
- Year Built1999
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Handicap Modified, Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Wheelchair Access, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course View, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market117
- Address9484 Forest Hills Cir
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionStoneybrook Golf & Country Club
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorTile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, None, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis Elementary
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- HighVenice Senior High
- Listing Office:Exp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 5:45pm EDT.