Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4489 Highland Oaks Cir, Sarasota
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. VIRTUALLY STAGED PHOTOS (6). Welcome to the peaceful, well-appointed Highland Oaks neighborhood in The Meadows Golf and Country Club! This lovely Taylor Woodrow home has it all. Amazing position on the golf course, front NE exposure, back SW exposure with expansive lanai, pool and spa, offers great spaces for outdoor entertaining and spectacular Sarasota sunsets! Imagine yourself in this prime location living the Florida dream while enjoying your spa under the starry sky. A garden/courtyard leads to the front entrance of this 2,997 sq ft, three bedroom, two and a half bath, split floor plan home. High ceilings with skylights, large windows and wood-burning fireplace that is piped for gas, provide light and warmth to the living room and dining room and great entertaining space. The master bedroom is equipped with large walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with double vanity, soaking tub and walk-in shower. Bonus room with a view of the pool/lanai can be used as a craft/game room or den. By front entrance, the office has built-in floor to ceiling shelves/cabinets and enjoys a view of the courtyard. A dinette and adjoining family room complement the kitchen with views of the pool/lanai area. Two guest bedrooms, guest bath, powder room and laundry room complete the property. Over-sized garage with built-in storage has a hurricane-proof garage door. New Tile Roof installed in 2014. Located minutes away from UTC shops and restaurants, I-75 and downtown Sarasota, with low HOA fees and no CDD fees.
- MLS® #A4458622
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,997
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Solar
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Wheelchair Access, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewOn Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market120
- Address4489 Highland Oaks Cir
- SubdivisionThe Highlands
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34235
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGocio Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 5:00pm EDT.