Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5219 96th St E, Bradenton
***Open for Showings!!! Welcome home to the gated, NO CDD fees Rosedale golf and country club the Gateway to Lakewood Ranch! No membership required in the Highlands section, This wonderful home has all the upgrades, a wonderful pool, outdoor bar, custom pool with paver deck, home office with built ins. Huge kitchen with plenty of cabinets and granite. Master bedroom off pool with a huge walk in closet and Bath with tub and shower. 2 other large bedrooms one with the bathroom attached and access to the pool! This is a true family home and the pride of ownership shows! Come see this wonderful home today!
- MLS® #A4458670
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,816
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
- FeaturesCable, Fence Restrictions, Gated, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street, Golf Cart Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Tile, Pool Alarm, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market105
- Address5219 96th St E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch Area
- SubdivisionRosedale Highlands Sp B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Attic Fan, Dry Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryBraden River Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Exp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 11:45pm EDT.