Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1300 Benjamin Franklin Dr #707, Sarasota
The Ritz-Carlton Beach Residences offers a blend of luxurious, yet casual, Gulf Coast living on pristine white beaches and wondrous ribbon of blue-green water of Lido Key. You’ll experience a lifestyle found nowhere else in this Ritz-Carlton Managed Residence of 3,055 square feet with an open plan of two bedrooms and study. From the wraparound terraces, enjoy the protected mangrove preserve views with its wildlife and recreational kayakers. The vibrant Sarasota cityscape is enjoyed beyond the bay waterway. Thoughtful interior appointments include gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, custom cabinetry, wet bar, and whirlpool tub. Private gated entrance and dedicated Owner Services Staff. Incomparable amenities include a resort-style pool and spa, fitness center, massage room, saunas, social room, billiards/recreation room, board room and movie theatre. Two guest suites are available for your out-of-town visitors. Membership to the exclusive Ritz-Carlton Members Club is available and offers the private Beach Club, Spa, and The Ritz-Carlton Country Club Golf Course designed by Tom Fazio. Long known for its rich cultural and artistic history, Sarasota’s most celebrated and spectacular canvas is its twilight sky with ever-changing dazzling shades of orange, pink and purple. Other indulgences, just minutes away, are the symphony, ballet, galleries, opera, theatre, performing arts, boating, fine dining, and shopping. Luxury Knows No Limits.
- MLS® #A4458706
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,057
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness Center, Maintenance, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Storage, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Pool
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Underground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market125
- Address1300 Benjamin Franklin Dr #707
- SubdivisionThe Beach Residences
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Marble, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories12
- StoriesOne, Corner Unit, End Unit, High Rise
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 4:29am EDT.