Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1351 Harbor Dr, Sarasota
One of the prettiest homes in Harbor Acres, this four bedroom custom home sits beautifully behind gates on a large parcel of land. Warm & inviting the exterior may remind you of a French manor house. As you enter through tall mahogany doors onto oak floors, the quality of construction is very much in evidence with crafted built-ins, wide crown moldings, high ceilings & everything you need for entertaining friends & family. A great center island kitchen with cherry cabinetry, separate butler’s pantry, 5-burner gas cook top, two wall ovens, bar seating, kitchen desk, breakfast nook & extensive storage is the hearth of the home. Plenty of room to gather and chat with the chef of the day. There is also a refrigerated storage room for your extra groceries & supplies. The extensive master suite is on the 1st level as is an en-suite bedroom. An office with French doors boasts full walls of finely crafted cabinets with lighted glass display shelves. There is a summer kitchen on the upper terrace with views to the lower patio & the sculptured flowering gardens. Two additional bedrooms are on the 2nd floor, one of which has been used as an exercise room, the other as a second office. Plenty of parking space in the over sized two car garage & on the circular drive. Living here means everything is nearby ….the Saturday morning Farmer’s market, cafes, bakeshops, fun shopping, art galleries, theater, gourmet food shopping, Southside Village & walks along the bay front. Difficult to duplicate in this highly regarded neighborhood. Ample land for a beautiful pool.
- MLS® #A4458735
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,206
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Traditional
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Split Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, In City Limits, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, French Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market119
- Address1351 Harbor Dr
- SubdivisionHarbor Acres
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned, Humidity Control
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 8:30am EDT.