Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1929 9th Street, Sarasota
A newly constructed contemporary home in the heart of Gillespie Park, a walkable neighborhood located just north of downtown Sarasota offering plenty of eateries, spas & boutiques, as well as a park with a dog run, duck pond, walking trails, tennis & basketball courts, all within a short stroll from the residence. Crafted with quality custom finishes & steel frame construction, this sleek modern residence offers 3 bedrooms, office/den, 2.5 bath, deep one-car garage, upstairs loft with bar & rooftop entertainment deck, carefree low maintenance & worry-free living. Steel frame construction, as well as the impact windows throughout, make this home hurricane proof up to 185mph winds. The gourmet kitchen is equipped with custom tall grey solid wood, soft close shaker cabinets, one central cooking island with a gas (TBC) stove & telescopic vent hood and a separate island with sink and breakfast bar. Sleek quartz countertops make this design complete. Downstairs sports a front office, a half bath, open living space, the laundry room & a master suite at the back with access to the back yard. Upstairs is an entertainer’s paradise, with a loft & wet bar, two guest rooms which share a full bath, & an expansive rooftop deck made out of maintenance-free Trex decking. The easy access Gillespie Park offers to restaurants, the park, boutiques, & the new Bayfront and entertainment venues make it the ideal walkable community for the modern urbanite. Our award-winning beaches are only a short drive away. This is a must-see.
- MLS® #A4458886
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,914
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Oversized, Tandem
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- ExteriorCement Siding, Metal Frame, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
- Address1929 9th Street
- SubdivisionSmith E A Resub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market160
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 14th, 2020 at 9:30am EDT.