Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
605 S Gulfstream Ave #ph18, Sarasota
Under Construction. Crowning EPOCH’s 18th & 19th levels, this is perhaps the most unique PENTHOUSE on Florida’s Gulf Coast. With awe-inspiring bay, city, & island views from every perspective, luxury abounds at this breathtaking FULL-FLOOR residence with ROOFTOP SKY TERRACE & 3-CAR GARAGE. Unobstructed panoramas from 3,800 SF of terraces offer a rare combination of sunrise to sunset VIEWS - spanning from Big Pass & the gulf to the south, Marina Jack’s & the Ringling Bridge to the north, the barrier islands to the west and the city to the east. This dramatic home is rare, like no other downtown. Private Elevator Entry, 12’3” ceilings, full-height glass, fireplace, & grand-scale Owners’ Suite make this a perfect hub for inspired downtown living. Friends & family will be wowed by thoughtfully designed spaces including the flowing living/dining/great rooms & centerpiece kitchen, where memorable celebrations take center stage. An oversized island, wet bar, Gaggenau cooking hubs, Wine Towers, Dornbracht fixtures, & Butler’s Pantry are standouts by any measure. For added privacy, 2 of the Guest Suites are positioned away from the Owners’ Wing. Bragging rights will be yours with rooftop amenities all your own - gathering areas, summer kitchen, fire table, & putting green. EPOCH’s resort caliber amenities enrich an active lifestyle & include the Residents’ Social Room, Pool with 70 ft. Lap Lane, Spa, Fitness Center, Massage Suite, Steam Showers, Fire Tables, Gas Grills, Bar, & Guest Suite. 24/7 concierge services. Completion Spring 2021. Listing Agents are available for Virtual Presentations.
- MLS® #A4458982
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,655
- Year Built2020
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness Center, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Association Recreation - Owned, Fitness
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Under Building
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, In City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market158
- Address605 S Gulfstream Ave #ph18
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories18
- StoriesOne, Corner Unit, Elevated, End Unit, High Rise
- ElementaryAlta Vista Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 12th, 2020 at 10:00pm EDT.