Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4620 Claremont Park Dr, Bradenton
Stunning, model-like 3 bedroom, 2 bath plus den home. Conveniently located in the maintenance included neighborhood of Claremont Park within Central Park. Neal's Endless Summer 3 open floor plan of 2181 sq. ft. feels expansive and is ideal for entertaining. The kitchen, complete and well-planned, features granite counters, Shaker-Style cabinets, one-level island, walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, subway tile backsplash, and breakfast nook. The living room's sliding doors lead to an extended caged lanai, perfect for relaxing or entertaining. A generous dining room offers views from all angles. The large den/study with French doors offers a peaceful enclave. The light and bright owner's suite provide a spacious bath with dual vanities/sinks, shower and 2 walk-in closets. The low HOA fee entitles your family to a multitude of additional amenities including: community pool/spa (reserved only for residents of Claremont Park), fitness facility, lawn maintenance, 2 dog parks, splash park, playground, 10 acre park, and more. CDD is included in tax amount. Relax and enjoy the Florida lifestyle with top rated school just outside the gates, easy access to premium shopping and dining, dozens of golf course, I-75, and stunning Southwest Florida beaches.
- MLS® #A4459067
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,181
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market7
- Address4620 Claremont Park Dr
- SubdivisionCentral Park Subphase E-1c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Property World - Smith Realty
Listing information courtesy of Property World - Smith Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 12:00am EDT.