Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15604 Trinity Fall Way, Bradenton
Motivated Seller says Bring all offers.. Beautiful single story 4 bedroom 3.1 bath Camden model featuring two bedrooms in the front which share a Jack and Jill bathroom. The grand foyer leads you to a truly open concept which is perfect for entertaining and never missing a moment with family and friends. The separate dining room and bright spacious great room both have tray ceilings and plenty of windows, triple slider in the great room allows access to the lanai and outdoor space with amazing pond views .The seamless flow continues into the open kitchen which features stainless steel appliances, expresso cabinets, granite countertops, backsplash, breakfast bar island w pendant lighting, a corner walk-in pantry and separate dining area. The over-sized Owner's Suite is located in the back of the home for privacy which also offers an outdoor water view thru the large triple windows. The En-suite features a double vanity, separate garden tub and shower, linen closet and a large walk-in closet. Near the front of the home just beyond the powder room and large laundry room you will find an in-law suite where the 4th bedroom with walk-in closet, en-suite as well as a bonus living space complete with breakfast bar is located. The in-law suite is accessible thru the main house but also has its own separate entrance. Del Tierra is a gated community with resort style amenities low HOA and NO CDD's. Minutes from school, dining, shopping, short distance to beaches and interstate. 1yr Home warranty included
- MLS® #A4459103
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,822
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Fence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market41
- Address15604 Trinity Fall Way
- SubdivisionDel Tierra Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Select
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 10:45am EDT.