Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2625 11th Ave W, Bradenton
New Price! DOUBLE LOT-NO DEED RESTRICTIONS! This lovely LARGE, SPACIOUS and BRIGHT ranch home resonates with 1950’s charm! A spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath home, boasting TWO LIVING ROOMS plus a delightful Florida room, perfect for your own Art studio or Study... GREAT LIGHT!! The front Living area is open to the dining room and is adjacent to the Kitchen. A second Living area boasts nice built-in shelves, located in the back of the home with plenty of privacy and space. You'll enjoy the back patio featuring an EXTRA LARGE backyard with almost a 1/3 of an ACRE! This DOUBLE LOT gives you great options for storing RV, trailer or equipment if needed since there are no Deed Restrictions. Plenty of backyard space to build your dream pool or outdoor oasis perhaps an organic garden! Double Covered carport too! Short walk to a lovely community park less than a block away! Certainly a Gem, so close to downtown, parks, and beaches... Sarasota Heights is also nestled just south of Bradenton’s downtown area, less than 2 miles to the downtown RIVERWALK park with the picturesque riverside park for strolling & enjoying the waterfront sights, with a nice playground & benches! A fantastic home in a great community, nestled in this popular West Bradenton area, is ideal with quick access to Gulf of Mexico beaches of Anna Maria, an abundance of great choices of churches, restaurants, pubs, K-12 schools, preschool and easy access to I-275 or I-75.
- MLS® #A4459104
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,106
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Fire Hydrant
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Oversized Lot, Lot - Oversized
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Oak Trees
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofBuilt-Up, Shingle
- Days on Market51
- Address2625 11th Ave W
- SubdivisionSarasota Heights
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 2:00pm EDT.