Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5203 Tidewater Preserve Blvd, Bradenton
Florida sunshine with a boat in your own backyard! This could be your own slice of paradise behind the private gates of this amenity-filled community. Deeded for a dock, park your boat in your backyard, fish from your own dock and watch beautiful sunsets from this 2015 pool-home. Take your boat fishing along the river, to the Gulf of Mexico with restaurants along the way. The Hurricane Impact windows are not only energy efficient, but block out almost all noise. This home also has a whole house generator! It has an open floorplan, high ceilings, and an office that could be a 4th bedroom. Stainless steel appliances adorn the kitchen which features a gas range and walk in pantry. The master bedroom is spacious & bright which flows into the large master bath with his/hers sinks, separate water closet, and a large walk in closet. The quadruple Hurricane Impact sliding glass doors open up to the outdoor living space. An outdoor kitchen overlooks the refreshing pool. Enjoy dinner on your lanai while taking in the sights of the beautiful lake in your backyard. The home also features central vac for your cleaning convenience, another upgrade that makes this home a great value. Beyond boating, neighborhood amenities include The Port and Court Club for special events and tennis, River Walk with picturesque nature trails and a riverfront boardwalk, and The Lodge featuring a fitness center, playground, a resort-style pool & dog park. No CDD fees. Close to I-75, convenient to shopping, restaurants, airports & beaches.
- MLS® #A4459215
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,249
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Water Access, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Child Safety Fence
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address5203 Tidewater Preserve Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve 5
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, In Wall Pest System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market4
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 12:30pm EDT.