Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1912 Iowa Ave, Bradenton
PRISTINE Bungalow in Paradise. Still has a lot of vintage charm, but with many updates to this 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Mobile Home in the highly desired Trailer Estates community. Just steps from the heart of the social scene to access the community pool, recreation buildings, shuffleboard, fitness center, and all the wonderful park amenities. A/C (2 yrs old); new blinds (2 yrs); Bath updated (6 yrs ago); new water service street to back. 10'x7' Laundry shed with washer/dryer. WDO treated in 2019. You own the land. Boaters have direct access to Sarasota Bay from the Marina. Enjoy the large heated community pool, hot tub, gym and wood shop. The community buzzes with shuffleboard, kayaking, pickleball, horseshoes, bocce, dancing and more. A US Post Office, well-trained Fire Department and Emergency Service on site. Convenient to shopping, restaurants, the Arts and everything Bradenton/Sarasota has to offer.
- MLS® #A4459357
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage880
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Laundry Facility, Water Access, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Vehicle Restrictions, Wheelchair Access, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Off Street, Open, Tandem
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Level, Near Marina, Street Paved
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments, Shades
- RoofMetal, Roof Over
- Listing Office:Sarasota Global Realty
- Address1912 Iowa Ave
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionTrailer Estates Ctd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- Days on Market51
Listing information courtesy of Sarasota Global Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 1:16pm EDT.