Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3640 Beneva Oaks Blvd, Sarasota
Come and discover a hidden gem in the gated neighborhood of Beneva Oaks. Beyond the entrance sits 48 custom homes on estate-sized lots with mature trees lining the street. This gorgeously renovated and meticulously maintained home sits on over half an acre, offers four bedrooms, three baths, travertine floors, expansive yard and heated pool. The Spanish charm of the home is complemented by the thoughtfully landscaped lawn with front patio gate adorned by jasmine and a sparkling fountain. Enjoy a BBQ with friends and family on a patio that is perfect for guests. Greenery pours in through the French doors throughout the bright open, floor plan of the home. The updated kitchen boasts an oversized island, newer cabinetry and appliances. The master bedroom has high ceilings and is a peaceful retreat with a private patio perfect for taking in some of the suns while enjoying a book. The new master bathroom with a walk-in shower and stand-alone tub complete the package. Make your home the place to entertain with an oversized bonus room or enjoy as a separate mother in law suite for multi-generational living. This neighborhood is one of very few in town with expansive homesites. It has the prime location with great schools including Riverview High School and Sarasota Middle, quick access to I-75 and Siesta Key, a Publix close by, as well as the new Gulf Gate Library. Phillippi Harbor Club boat rackominium also available for quick access to boating on Sarasota Bay.
- MLS® #A4459364
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,828
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, In County, Street Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market52
- Address3640 Beneva Oaks Blvd
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionBeneva Oaks
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorTravertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGulf Gate
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 8:30am EDT.