Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4930 Newport News Cir, Bradenton
Adorable home with a fabulous lake view lot. Great location to shopping and schools. As you enter, the foyer opens to a generously-sized great room plan with sliders to a spacious rear patio. Tiled flooring and tray ceiling are just a few of the features of this home. The Kitchen will inspire your inner chef with a gas stove, cabinets with crown, closet pantry, lots of counter space, and SS appliances. Formal Dining is separate yet open to great room for entertaining. Master bedroom is oversized with walk in closet, dual master sinks, and walk in shower. This open floor plan encompasses 2 more spacious bedrooms with plenty of room for study, sleep and storage and 2 bathrooms. Central Park residents enjoy numerous community spaces, including a 10-acre park found in the center of the village. The park includes full-sized sports courts with tennis, a kid’s adventure playground and splash park with fountains, two dog parks, a butterfly garden, and a covered pavilion equipped for outdoor eating. So close to restaurants, newer mall and Florida Beaches.
- MLS® #A4459419
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,509
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market50
- Address4930 Newport News Cir
- SubdivisionCentral Park Subphase A-1b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 9:00am EDT.