Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1503 16th St E, Bradenton
COME TAKE A LOOK AT THIS 4 BR/1.5 BA HOME! THIS HOME IS PERFECT FOR THE FIRST TIME HOME BUYER OR INVESTOR. NEW ROOF 2018 AND SOME OTHER UPDATES. NO HOA OR CDD FEES!
- MLS® #A4459461
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,656
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
- Address1503 16th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionKingston Estates Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market39
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 9:45am EDT.