Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4514 Sabal Key Dr, Bradenton
Welcome to the maintenance free and gated community of Sabal Key, a townhome sister residence to Sabal Harbour. With an ideal Bradenton location just minutes from SR 70 East/West, US 301, and a wide variety of shopping, golfing, and dining amenities, this waterfront two bedroom townhouse is outfitted with upgrades that will have you second guessing the unbeatable price. A new roof installed in 2019, with upgrades within the last one to two years that include a new water heater, wood laminate floors, baseboard moldings, new interior paint, new light fixtures, ceiling fans, kitchen/bathroom faucets, and garbage disposal. Inside utility closet, screened in lanai with pond view, and vaulted ceilings upstairs. Spacious master bedroom that features a large garden tub, and a well appointed guest room with full bath. Residents of Sabal Key get to enjoy the pool and clubhouse amenities that Sabal Harbour offers. HOA includes water, sewer, trash, pool maintenance, ground maintenance, & more. Lease & pet friendly. Make your appointment today, because if you sleep on it, you may not be sleeping in it!
- MLS® #A4459603
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,080
- Year Built1999
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Basketball Court
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Level, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market48
- Address4514 Sabal Key Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSabal Harbour Ph Ib
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Tim Lester Internat'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Tim Lester Internat'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 11:30am EDT.