Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6107 55th Ter E, Bradenton
UPDATE OVERLOAD! If you want an established neighborhood, convenient to all your daily errands and I-75, with no CDD, and tons of upgrades then look no further! New roof, new A/C system, new water heater, new garage door and operating system, and new kitchen appliances just to name some of the big ticket items that can cost you tens of thousands! Now let's talk cosmetic upgrades: new flooring, new paint inside and out, new cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms (beautiful, tall, wooden, with slow close feature), handpicked granite counter top in kitchen, new lighting fixtures and recessed lights, new stand alone tub as well as glass enclosed shower in master. Split floor plan and cathedral ceilings make this open and inviting. Community pool and dock access to Braden River are more perks of this great neighborhood. Just sit back and enjoy without the typical headaches that come with renovations and deferred maintenance. This house is beautifully designed and move in ready!
- MLS® #A4459660
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,627
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDock, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Pool, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Catalist Realty Llc
- Address6107 55th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Landings Bluffs Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market74
Listing information courtesy of Catalist Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 10:45pm EDT.