Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
628 N Macewen Dr, Osprey
The OAKS is the most luxurious GOLF and TENNIS community in Sarasota county located on two outstanding golf courses. The Oaks Club was awarded the Distinguished Emerald Club of the World Designation Award. Is the only West Central Florida Country Club community to receive this awards. Is also popular for its short distance to famous Pine View school and beautiful Siesta Key. Beautifully manicured ground and lush floral landscaping accompany you through whole community. The house maintains traditional comfort. From the moment you enter captures your attention extremely high ceiling with artistically done painting and nice chandeliers. The glass wall gives you a full golf course view. A smart floor plan offers brilliantly designed open spaces. Living room with gas fire place, family room with installed furniture and sliding door to screened pool area with outdoor kitchen. The solid wood kitchen with walking pantry room, stainless steel appliances and spacey island is positioned in the middle of the house. The house contains 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, bonus room, office, spacey laundry room. French door leads you to master suite with two walking closets, bathroom with double vanities, Jacuzzi bathtub and double entry shower. From the master suite you can go to bonus room currently used like gym. House has a central vacuum cleaner system, 3 AC-one replaced in 2020, 3 car garage. Unique powder room with onyx countertop. This is a feel-great family house customize with richness and unique features.
- MLS® #A4459688
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,486
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Propane, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Deck, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Shade Shutter(s), Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market154
- Address628 N Macewen Dr
- SubdivisionOaks 2 Ph 4-c Pt 3
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis Elementary
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- HighVenice Senior High
- Listing Office:Horizon Realty International
Listing information courtesy of Horizon Realty International.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 13th, 2020 at 10:30am EDT.