Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6218 45th Ln E, Bradenton
This Neal Communities built home offers sophistication and serenity in the gated community of Mandalay. Spacious layout includes 3 Bed/2 Bath with large Den/Office space that could be easily used as a fourth bedroom if desired. Open floor plan with many extras and upgrades are apparent throughout - tray ceilings with crown molding, 20 inch ceramic tile, LED lighting, fans with remotes. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, large island with eating space, walk-in pantry, and custom ordered Kichler light fixtures. Great Room boasts a custom designed Wainscoting wall for that designer touch. Master suite offers His & Hers walk-in closets, double vanity, and large glass walk-in shower. Indoor Laundry room with Washer/Dryer and shelving, 2 hall closets for extra storage space. Triple sliding doors open up to the over-sized patio addition, providing an extra 20X50 ft area, fully enclosed and screened, complete with your very own Hot Tub!! Backyard is enclosed with a 6 ft vinyl fence for added privacy. Retractable screen on the front door to let the breeze in without worrying about bugs. Security system installed. Bring your toys! 3 car garage provides plenty of space and room for storage with built-in shelving. Located between University Pkwy and St Rd 70, this area provides easy access to both I-75 and US 301. Not far from some of Florida's best beaches. Close to restaurants, movie theater, and even shopping at the UTC Mall. Come see it for yourself today!
- MLS® #A4459762
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,341
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Water Connected, Sewer Available
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Playground, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewNear Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Irregular Lot, Lot - Irregular
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market54
- Address6218 45th Ln E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMandalay Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Medway Realty
Listing information courtesy of Medway Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 7:45pm EDT.