Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
675 Mourning Dove Dr, Sarasota
This exquisite, better than new home is located on historic Bird Key. Wake up to a direct view of Big Pass and the Gulf from your master suite. High ceilings, open floor plan,and large outdoor living space makes this property ideal for entertaining. From intimate dinners to indoor/outdoor parties, this home has it all. Six bedrooms, each with their own bath, plus a half bath off the entry, and another half bath accessible directly from the pool and backyard. Hang out with friends and family while watching the weekend game on the outside television (complete with outdoor BBQ, sink, and refrigerator), or perhaps in the media room on your large screen television with surround sound. You will adore the high end finishes and attention to detail in every space. The kitchen has gorgeous cabinetry with soft close drawers & cabinets and plenty of storage space. The wood finishes make this space warm and inviting. Eat at the bar or have a casual meal in the informal dining space. An open family room with beautiful views of the bay and gulf is the perfect place to relax indoors but still enjoy friends and family. Most bedrooms feature an abundance of windows with views of Little Sarasota Bay, and the office has direct water views too. The master suite boasts glass sliders leading out to a spacious terrace with shared access to a second en suite bedroom and a beautiful office. Bedroom closets have been finished with wonderful built-ins for plenty of storage space. The bathrooms are stylish and luxurious.
- MLS® #A4459780
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,047
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Elevated, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Water Connected
- FeaturesSecurity, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Split Garage, Circular Driveway
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Near Marina, City View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market52
- Address675 Mourning Dove Dr
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Elevated
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Sarasota Bay Real Estate P.a.
Listing information courtesy of Sarasota Bay Real Estate P.a..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 12:15am EDT.